We understand that your privacy is important and we endeavour to protect your personal information. We hope that this Policy helps you to understand how we handle and use any personal data after collection.
Information about Visitors
- We seek to maintain the anonymity of visitors at all times. The only information we gather and record are the visitors IP address (i.e. the unique number of the PC used to access our website), the type of browser used, the duration of a visit and the website area visited. This information are analysed to establish levels of usage, and to measure the effectiveness and value of our site contents to our visitors.
- In the course of your dealings with us, we may be required to collect, use and/or disclose personal data about you. This may arise when you register, participate or attend as participant of a course, seminar or workshop, or in the course of our provision of services to you.
- Personal data means data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified from that data; or from that data and other information to which an organisation has or is likely to have access. Personal data may include personal information such as (but are not limited to) name, NRIC or passport number, age, credit card number, residential address, mobile or residential telephone number, personal email address, photograph(s) or video image(s) of an individual.
- In respect of the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA), we are seeking your acknowledgement of and agreement to the terms and conditions in relation to collection, use and disclosure of personal data, as set out in this Policy. To find out more about PDPA, you may visit the Singapore Personal Data Protection Commission’s website.
- When you provide us with your name (or alias), e-mail address, mailing address, or telephone number, or any other personal or company information, we may use the provided information to alert you to information, marketing offers, updates, events, and/or any other information deem useful and relates to Clarity Training and Consulting Pte Ltd. We may also use the information for marketing and advertising purposes related to Clarity Training and Consulting Pte Ltd.
- During the course of your participation or attendance at events and programmes organised or held by us, photograph(s) or video image(s) of you may be taken or recorded for marketing and publicity purposes relating to the legitimate interests of Clarity Training and Consulting Pte Ltd. By participating in or attending the same, you agree for us to collect, use, reproduce, publish, adapt, apply or otherwise deal with the same in any medium and format (whether in their present, adapted or modified form) for the said purposes.
- We assure you that we do not offer or allow the selling of any user-provided information to third parties.
- We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, including packaging, mailing and delivering purchases, sending postal mail and processing event registration. We will only provide those companies the information they need to deliver the service, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
- The site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Information held by us is stored on password-protected machines and only authorized personnel can have access to it.
- Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our website.
- Clarity Training and Consulting Pte Ltd will not be held responsible for released/loss of information due to hacking, computer crash or any other reason that are beyond Clarity Training and Consulting Pte Ltd.
If you have any questions about this policy, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Last updated 8 May 2018