Powerful Presentations for Business Impact Presenting to Engage and Persuade™
Duration: 1 day or 2 days
Locations and Language
- Switzerland: Zurich, Zug, Lucerne, Basel (German and/or English)
- Singapore (English)
Delivery and translation to other languages is possible. The workshop can be delivered in other locations not stated above. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This training program is a practical hands-on workshop to equip managers and executives with knowledge, techniques and skills to create and deliver compelling, engaging and purposeful presentations. Participants will learn to present effectively to management, internal audience and other types of audience. They will see themselves not simply as disseminators/creators of content but as presenters who provide insights and information for their audience decision-making, interest and learning.
Participants will learn techniques and approaches to put ideas together to create engaging and persuasive presentations. They will also learn to incorporate technical information and content in a useful yet impactful manner. Through interactive and insightful role play exercises and presentation simulations, they will greatly improve in their presentation skills and vocal confidence. They will also be coached in handling questions with confidence and composure so that they can convince and persuade their audience.
- Executives, Managers and Senior Managers who wants to improve dramatically in their ability to engage and persuade in their presentations.
- Sales Executives, Associates and Managers who want to increase their sales by presenting more effectively to their clients and customers.
Learning Topics And Capabilities Covered (Depending on duration)
- What makes a good presentation?
- Common problems with presentations, and how to avoid them
- Design an effective opening
- Trim your slide for message impact and clarity
- Making your slides engaging
- Techniques to establish presenter presence
- The power of your eye contact, gestures and movement
- Projecting voice effectively
- Handling questions with confidence and composure
Request for Detailed Outline below.
Blended and Integrated Learning Formats
We offer companies flexibility in the format and delivery of learning. Learning modes can include:
- Online learning for delivery of content and learning resources
- Transformative one-day or two-day workshops (face-to-face) that focus on change in mindsets and capabilities through experiential learning, application to work and customised case studies
- Coaching in groups or for individuals to drive change in mindsets and behaviours
- Webinars – facilitator-led or self-paced learning
- Pre- and post-course activities and measurement of impact from learning programme