Powerful Presentations with Charts and Infographics Present Effectively with Data and Complex Information
Duration: 1 day or 2 days
Locations and Language
- Switzerland: Zurich, Zug, Lucerne, Basel (German and/or English)
- Singapore (English)
Delivery and translation to other languages is possible. The workshop can be delivered in other locations not stated above. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Leverage on the power of charts and infographics to present and persuade your audience more effectively. A picture speaks a thousand words – how do we visualise what we want to say with charts and infographics?
This workshop is designed for business people, who may not have design backgrounds, but want to learn how to use data visualisation, storytelling and information design skills to improve the visual impact of their presentations.
This workshop is also designed for anyone who has to make use of data and numbers to convince others. This interactive two-day course will equip you with practical techniques and knowledge on charts to increase the impact and clarity of your message. Participants will learn to determine their message, use different charts to achieve their message objectives, and apply techniques of visual communication to design powerful charts. They will also be able to communicate complex data and information scenarios in a simple, clear and impactful manner to their audience.
- Executives, Managers and Senior Managers who wants to improve their charts presentations and wants to incorporate infographics into their business presentations
- Participants should have at least a basic proficiency in using Microsoft Charts and Excel to benefit more from this course.
Learning Topics And Capabilities Covered (Depending on duration)
- Learn to differentiate the different chart types
- Select the right chart for your data and message
- Improve the visual impact of your charts to deliver a clear, concise and impactful message to your stakeholders and audience
- Go beyond typical charts like pie and bar charts to use other charts like spider, bubble and waterfall to visualise multi-dimensional and more complex business data
- Learn how to develop infographics for your presentations targeted at your stakeholders and business audience
- Learn data visualisation and information design skills to improve the visual impact of your slides
- Hands-on application and learning on laptops
- Case study discussions and application
Request for Detailed Outline below.
Blended and Integrated Learning Formats
We offer companies flexibility in the format and delivery of learning. Learning modes can include:
- Online learning for delivery of content and learning resources
- Transformative one-day or two-day workshops (face-to-face) that focus on change in mindsets and capabilities through experiential learning, application to work and customised case studies
- Coaching in groups or for individuals to drive change in mindsets and behaviours
- Webinars – facilitator-led or self-paced learning
- Pre- and post-course activities and measurement of impact from learning programme
The content of the course is very useful for my work and I believe I would be able to apply the new knowledge gained from this course.
The concept taught in this course is useful. There is a balance between practical session (ie. hands on) and theory.
It’s easy to understand data using charts and it’s a better way to analysis data.
Well pace of course, cater for a range of understanding of charts & presentations.