Managing Suppliers for Business Results Supplier Management to Optimise Business Value and Innovation
Target group: Team members, Managers, Senior Management, Procurement, Supply, Planning, Operations, Production, R&D
Duration: 2 days
Language: English (translation in German or other languages is possible)
- Switzerland: Zurich, Zug, Lucerne, Basel
- Asia: Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Shanghai, Mumbai
- Other locations are possible. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This training program covers converts theory into practical steps and techniques which can be applied in your business to improve supplier management.
Participants will learn techniques and approaches to analyse the supplier portfolio and spend, develop suitable strategies for sourcing and supplier management, and learn how to engage suppliers and stakeholders to optimise value and innovation for the business.
- Procurement and Supply Chain Teams who are developing supplier management, strategy and relationships.
- Cross functional teams who want to collaborate for improved supplier value and engagement.
- Analyse supplier market and positioning
- Using market intelligence and 5 forces analysis
- Spend Analysis
- Sourcing strategy
- Supplier comparison and selection
- Performance management
- Working with suppliers effectively
- Understanding supplier motivation and strategy
- Negotiating with suppliers
- Contract management
- Managing supplier risk
- Business and stakeholder engagement
- Partnering with suppliers for innovation
Request for Detailed Outline below.
Blended and Integrated Training Formats Available
Workshop training can be integrated with the following formats:
- Online learning
- Coaching for one-to-one or group
- Pre- and post- course application back to work
- Experiential learning
- Case studies and simulated role-plays