Managing Suppliers for Business Results Supplier Management to Optimise Business Value and Innovation
Duration: 1 day or 2 days
Locations and Language
- Switzerland: Zurich, Zug, Lucerne, Basel (German and/or English)
- Singapore (English)
Delivery and translation to other languages is possible. The workshop can be delivered in other locations not stated above. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This training program covers converts theory into practical steps and techniques which can be applied in your business to improve supplier management.
Participants will learn techniques and approaches to analyse the supplier portfolio and spend, develop suitable strategies for sourcing and supplier management, and learn how to engage suppliers and stakeholders to optimise value and innovation for the business.
- Procurement and Supply Chain Teams who are developing supplier management, strategy and relationships.
- Cross functional teams who want to collaborate for improved supplier value and engagement.
Learning Topics And Capabilities Covered (Depending on duration)
- Analyse supplier market and positioning
- Using market intelligence and 5 forces analysis
- Spend Analysis
- Sourcing strategy
- Supplier comparison and selection
- Performance management
- Working with suppliers effectively
- Understanding supplier motivation and strategy
- Negotiating with suppliers
- Contract management
- Managing supplier risk
- Business and stakeholder engagement
- Partnering with suppliers for innovation
Request for Detailed Outline below.
Blended and Integrated Learning Formats
We offer companies flexibility in the format and delivery of learning. Learning modes can include:
- Online learning for delivery of content and learning resources
- Transformative one-day or two-day workshops (face-to-face) that focus on change in mindsets and capabilities through experiential learning, application to work and customised case studies
- Coaching in groups or for individuals to drive change in mindsets and behaviours
- Webinars – facilitator-led or self-paced learning
- Pre- and post-course activities and measurement of impact from learning programme