Engaging and Influencing Stakeholders for Business Results Driving organisational impact and change
Duration: 1 day or 2 days
Locations and Language
- Switzerland: Zurich, Zug, Lucerne, Basel (German and/or English)
- Singapore (English)
Delivery and translation to other languages is possible. The workshop can be delivered in other locations not stated above. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Engaging and influencing stakeholders, peers and partners across the organisation is a key skill and mindset that managers and leaders need to have to drive successful business outcomes for the organisation.
In a global, complex and matrix organisation, position and authority are often not effective as means to influence others. A manager must assess the organisational structure, utilise informal networks, identify the right stakeholders and use appropriate influence strategies to get individuals and groups to work together to achieve business outcomes. Most importantly, managers need to use influence as an ongoing communication process to drive organisational impact from start till end, and to build their reputation within the organisation.
- Managers and senior professionals who need to engage and influence stakeholders and peers to drive business and organisational change or results.
Learning Topics And Capabilities Covered (Depending on duration)
- Developing your business case for organisational change
- Identifying and assessing your stakeholders
- Influencing horizontally and vertically
- Engagement and influencing skills
- Presenting, engaging and influencing to drive business impact in meetings
- Conducting focus groups to get buy-in and drive change
- Developing your political capital for positive influence
Request for Detailed Outline below.
Blended and Integrated Learning Formats
We offer companies flexibility in the format and delivery of learning. Learning modes can include:
- Online learning for delivery of content and learning resources
- Transformative one-day or two-day workshops (face-to-face) that focus on change in mindsets and capabilities through experiential learning, application to work and customised case studies
- Coaching in groups or for individuals to drive change in mindsets and behaviours
- Webinars – facilitator-led or self-paced learning
- Pre- and post-course activities and measurement of impact from learning programme