Driving Lean Business Process Improvements Business Process Improvements for Productivity and Cost
Duration: 1 day or 2 days
Locations and Language
- Switzerland: Zurich, Zug, Lucerne, Basel (German and/or English)
- Singapore (English)
Delivery and translation to other languages is possible. The workshop can be delivered in other locations not stated above. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This training program is a practical hands-on workshop to equip teams and managers with knowledge, techniques and skills to make long lasting process improvements.
Participants will learn techniques and approaches to identify assess and implement process improvements specifically targeted to improving business processes in a pragmatic and actionable way. Through interactive and insightful exercises, the participants will learn for themselves the steps required to improve processes with positive impact on time, efficiency, ease of use and cost effectiveness.
- Support and Service function teams who want to improve process efficiency and effectiveness for a positive impact on the business.
- Managers who want to improve process effectiveness and efficiency.
Learning Topics And Capabilities Covered (Depending on duration)
Apply techniques for improving processes
- Voice of the Customer
- Critical to Customer Criteria
- SIPOC (Suppliers, Input, Process, Output, Customer)
- Process mapping /Flow charts
- Waste (Muda)
- Value stream mapping
- Continuous Improvement (Kaizen)
Application to processes
- Definition of project, scope and limits
- Focused problem statement
- Engaging stakeholders
- Change management
- Agile project management
- Communication Planning
- Data / measurements
- Standardization / Global Processes
- Benefit delivery
Request for Detailed Outline below.
Blended and Integrated Learning Formats
We offer companies flexibility in the format and delivery of learning. Learning modes can include:
- Online learning for delivery of content and learning resources
- Transformative one-day or two-day workshops (face-to-face) that focus on change in mindsets and capabilities through experiential learning, application to work and customised case studies
- Coaching in groups or for individuals to drive change in mindsets and behaviours
- Webinars – facilitator-led or self-paced learning
- Pre- and post-course activities and measurement of impact from learning programme