Leadership Communications Communicate with Influence and Impact™
Duration: 1 day or 2 days
Locations and Language
- Switzerland: Zurich, Zug, Lucerne, Basel (German and/or English)
- Singapore (English)
Delivery and translation to other languages is possible. The workshop can be delivered in other locations not stated above. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Managers need to master the art of influence to communicate and collaborate effectively in today’s complex and global business environment. Managers who can communicate effectively will be able to influence positively, build strong relationships and achieve business goals.
In this impactful two-day experiential workshop, participants will gain valuable insights into their communication roles as managers within the organisation. They will discuss and learn how to structure and frame their communication more effectively, and the strategies to utilise when they need to influence others and drive business outcomes within their organisations. Through case studies, role plays and discussions, they deepen and expand their mindsets, skills and knowledge of how to think, write and speak more strategically to achieve business results.
- Managers and Senior Managers who want to enhance and deepen their communication and influence skills within organisations.
- New Managers who want to improve and expand their communication skills in their new roles
Learning Topics And Capabilities Covered (depending on duration)
- Develop your leadership communication quotient
- Communicating within and motivating teams
- Communicating upwards with sponsors and decision stakeholders
- Communicating externally with suppliers and partners
- Mobilising peers and internal stakeholders
- Adapting to different communication styles
- Influencing within formal and informal communication scenarios
- Utilise the impact of digital and visual communications
Request for Detailed Outline below.
Blended and Integrated Learning Formats
We offer companies flexibility in the format and delivery of learning. Learning modes can include:
- Online learning for delivery of content and learning resources
- Transformative one-day or two-day workshops (face-to-face) that focus on change in mindsets and capabilities through experiential learning, application to work and customised case studies
- Coaching in groups or for individuals to drive change in mindsets and behaviours
- Webinars – facilitator-led or self-paced learning
- Pre- and post-course activities and measurement of impact from learning programme