Feedback, Coaching and Listening for Business Impact Improving Performance of Individuals and Teams
Duration: 1 day or 2 days
Locations and Language
- Switzerland: Zurich, Zug, Lucerne, Basel (German and/or English)
- Singapore (English)
Delivery and translation to other languages is possible. The workshop can be delivered in other locations not stated above. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
In this current rapidly moving and volatile business environment, individuals and teams need to be agile, high performing and aligned with organisational vision and goals. Managers need to be adaptable, savvy and open-minded to know how and when to use three important skills of people and team development – feedback, coaching and listening – to drive high performance within the organisation.
Managers need to know how to give feedback that can be useful for employees and teams, and which can drive positive performance. At the same time, coaching conversations with intuitive listening and powerful questions enable managers to motivate and engage employees to align with and drive the vision, goals and outcomes within the organisation.
- Managers and leaders who manage individuals and teams
Learning Topics And Capabilities Covered (Depending on duration)
- Importance of feedback, coaching and listening as ongoing processes to improve employee performance
- 4-step approach to give feedback that create positive outcomes
- Assess your listening as a manager
- Types of coaching conversations
- Use of powerful questions to drive employee engagement and outcomes
- Coaching skills in different situations
Request for Detailed Outline below.
Blended and Integrated Learning Formats
We offer companies flexibility in the format and delivery of learning. Learning modes can include:
- Online learning for delivery of content and learning resources
- Transformative one-day or two-day workshops (face-to-face) that focus on change in mindsets and capabilities through experiential learning, application to work and customised case studies
- Coaching in groups or for individuals to drive change in mindsets and behaviours
- Webinars – facilitator-led or self-paced learning
- Pre- and post-course activities and measurement of impact from learning programme