Managing Customers with Empathy and Tact Writing and Responding to Customers’ Enquiries, Feedback & Complaints
Duration: 1 day or 2 days
Locations and Language
- Switzerland: Zurich, Zug, Lucerne, Basel (German and/or English)
- Singapore (English)
Delivery and translation to other languages is possible. The workshop can be delivered in other locations not stated above. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
World-class customer communications must be delivered with a heart. World-class organisations are those who know what it takes to connect with their customers, build customer loyalty, and maximise customer delight with every communication. Increasingly, customers will communicate their satisfaction and dissatisfaction through email, feedback forms, letters and social media channels, and expect a prompt reply that addresses their needs and expectations. Writing replies to customers is therefore an art that requires careful thinking, thoughtful analysis and astute writing skills.
This course is designed to help executives and managers shortcut their writing and thinking process with strategies that enable them to communicate and connect with tact, empathy and clarity in emails and social media platforms.
- Professionals, Executives and Managers who need to communicate with customers or members of the public through email messages, telephone and social media, and who want to connect with their customers and build customer trust through the way they write and communicate.
- Managers who need to vet and coach others in the art of writing and responding to customers will also benefit from the strategies and techniques shared in this course.
Learning Topics And Capabilities Covered (Depending on duration)
- Importance of the voice of customer
- 4-step approach to analyse customer enquiry and feedbacl
- How to analyse a complicated and long customer feedback
- Address customers issues in a complete and effective manner
- Organise and respond with customer-centric phrases
- Critical telephone skills on handling customers
- How to handle angry customers on the phone
- Phrases to incorporate to improve customer service
Request for Detailed Outline below.
Blended and Integrated Learning Formats
We offer companies flexibility in the format and delivery of learning. Learning modes can include:
- Online learning for delivery of content and learning resources
- Transformative one-day or two-day workshops (face-to-face) that focus on change in mindsets and capabilities through experiential learning, application to work and customised case studies
- Coaching in groups or for individuals to drive change in mindsets and behaviours
- Webinars – facilitator-led or self-paced learning
- Pre- and post-course activities and measurement of impact from learning programme
The course materials are useful in my daily work, especially in dealing with answering to customer feedbacks and complaints.
I like the way the trainer conduct the course. I was given many opportunities to participate the activities to enhance the training.
It helped me to recap what is important in a feedback reply and a phone reply. The explanation from the sample cases are useful and it guided the class well to write a good feedback.