Winning Customers Communications Building Trust and Rapport with Customers and Clients
Duration: 1 day or 2 days
Locations and Language
- Switzerland: Zurich, Zug, Lucerne, Basel (German and/or English)
- Singapore (English)
Delivery and translation to other languages is possible. The workshop can be delivered in other locations not stated above. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Customers and clients today are highly sophisticated, savvy and discerning. They demand more than value yet value the intangible aspects of service – first impressions, rapport-building, trust, and more importantly, understanding of their unique needs and issues. Professionals interacting with customers, need to have a professional corporate image, an intelligent service mindset, advanced communication skills and the ability to build customer trust at every service interaction.
This workshop facilitates the development and building of these critical skills and mindsets in participants. Participants will also learn to assess customer’s issues, empathise with their concerns and establish trust to build customer relationships. They also learn to communicate and manage difficult customer situations with empathy, professionalism and positive language.
- Managers and Senior Managers, AVPs and above who want to improve in their written and spoken communicative and collaborative skills
- New Managers who want to enhance their written and spoken communication skills in their new roles
Learning Topics And Capabilities Covered (Depending on duration)
- Creating a positive first impression to establish trust
- Greeting and addressing the customer professionally
- Introducing yourself with confidence and clarity
- Speaking professionally to project a positive image
- Face-to-face and telephone communications
- Building rapport with customers
- Persuading and selling skills
- Handling difficult customer situations
Request for Detailed Outline below.
Blended and Integrated Learning Formats
We offer companies flexibility in the format and delivery of learning. Learning modes can include:
- Online learning for delivery of content and learning resources
- Transformative one-day or two-day workshops (face-to-face) that focus on change in mindsets and capabilities through experiential learning, application to work and customised case studies
- Coaching in groups or for individuals to drive change in mindsets and behaviours
- Webinars – facilitator-led or self-paced learning
- Pre- and post-course activities and measurement of impact from learning programme