Managing Customers on Social Media Handling Customers’ Enquiries and Complaints for Social Care
Target group: Executives and Managers
Duration: 2 days
Language: English (translation in German or other languages is possible)
- Switzerland: Zurich, Zug, Lucerne, Basel
- Asia: Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Shanghai, Mumbai
- Other locations are possible. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Customer communications have evolved with the advent of social media. In the past, customers can only send their written feedback and complaints via email and feedback forms. Companies respond to these types of feedback but it was a communication process that was one-to-one and relatively easy to control and manage. Now, with social media, organisations have to handle customer feedback and complaints in a one-to-many setting–many issues can easily and quickly escalate into public relations and media storms if they are not handled properly.
This workshop is designed for executives and managers who have to handle social media enquiries, feedback and complaints. Participants will gain a deeper understanding of how customer communications can play out on social media platforms and they will develop skills and knowledge to handle social feedback and complaints more effectively. They will learn how to write and respond to these enquiries, feedback and complaints with clarity, empathy and tact to protect the company reputation and maximise positive public and customer sentiments.
- Professionals, Executives and Managers who need to communicate with and respond to customers on social media.
- Managers who need to vet and coach others in writing and responding to customers on social media
- Public relations and corporate communications professionals who write and respond on social media
- Delegates attending this course should be familiar with customer care on traditional customer care platforms
- Overview of social media customer care
- Differentiate the different types of customers on social media care
- Develop empathy maps and personas of different customer types
- Verify the customer on social media
- Guidelines on responding on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Youtube
- Tone, personalisation, brevity and clarity on social media
- Apply engagement principles in a responding activity
- Handling challenging customers on social media
- Challenging customers role-play and simulations
- Responding in a social media crisis
Request for Detailed Outline below.
Blended and Integrated Training Formats Available
Workshop training can be integrated with the following formats:
- Online learning
- Coaching for one-to-one or group
- Pre- and post- course application back to work
- Experiential learning
- Case studies and simulated role-plays