Consultative Selling Skills and Techniques Boosting Sales and Increasing Customers Loyalty ™
Duration: 1 day or 2 days
Locations and Language
- Switzerland: Zurich, Zug, Lucerne, Basel (German and/or English)
- Singapore (English)
Delivery and translation to other languages is possible. The workshop can be delivered in other locations not stated above. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This training program provides sales and client relationship professionals and executives with a set of tools, best practices and techniques to boost their sales and increase customers loyalty. The program also teaches a sales process that can be adapted to different sales scenarios and markets, especially in those where the multiculturalism is a relevant factor. Participants will learn and apply in this workshop how to plan sales activities, build a quick rapport, detect needs, deliver a value proposition, negotiate, handle objections, close deals, follow up and do post-sales activities.
The digital change and the impact of new technologies on sales will also be covered in this programme workshop in topics such as customer relationship management (CRM), social networks and business intelligence.
The programme focuses on practical activities such as: role playing, case studies, on-site application of sales tools and development of action plans.
- Apply the best sales practices, from diverse industries and countries, integrating a multicultural approach.
- Achieve goals byincreasing the loyalty of your customers and establishing a long-term professional relationship with them.
- Masteran effective sales methodology that leads you to consistent resultsover time
- Elaborate effective action plans to improve your performance and integrate the new techniques into your workflow.
- Sales Managers who wants to improve dramatically the skills of their sales team skills.
- Key Account Managers and Sales Executives who want to increase their sales by applying proven methods, enriched with best practices and powerful tips.
- Sales Assistants and Customer Services Executives who wants to develop their sales and customer relationship building skills.
Learning Topics and Capabilities Covered (Depending on duration)
- How to plan your sales activities and target the right customers
- Creating rapport with customers
- Assess and Apply the Customer Behavioural Profile
- Clarifying and presenting your value proposition
- Detecting latent and responding to expressed needs
- Applying proven scientific techniques to sales negotiations
- How to handle objections and turn them into opportunities
- Closing signs and closing effectively
- Follow up activities and post sales best practices
Request for Detailed Outline below.
Blended and Integrated Learning Formats
We offer companies flexibility in the format and delivery of learning. Learning modes can include:
- Online learning for delivery of content and learning resources
- Transformative one-day or two-day workshops (face-to-face) that focus on change in mindsets and capabilities through experiential learning, application to work and customised case studies
- Coaching in groups or for individuals to drive change in mindsets and behaviours
- Webinars – facilitator-led or self-paced learning
- Pre- and post-course activities and measurement of impact from learning programme