Clarity Associate Trainer
Clarity Associate Trainers are highly adaptable and passionate individuals who seek to deliver inspiring and engaging learning experiences to individuals, groups and organisations. This position is suitable for individuals who are looking for a flexible yet fulfilling career, but who is willing to put in their dedicated time and effort to continuously expand their skills and experience as a corporate trainer.
What’s the Job Scope?
You are able to:
- Design relevant, suitable and effective training programmes in any or all of the following training areas for executives, managers, professionals, team leads and above:
- Business Writing (including email writing, report writing, minutes writing and other forms of business writing)
- Presentation Skills
- Customer Service
- Social Media Customer Service
- Personal Development and Performance at Work
- Problem Solving at Work
- Leadership and Managerial Development
- Business Management Skills
- Understand client requirements to design and deliver training programmes that can meet and exceed the client’s and training participants’ requirements and expectations.
- Create training materials such as learner’s guide, training activity guides, training resources, presentation slides and other relevant materials to deliver a successful business training programme for the targeted participant group and profile
- Conduct, facilitate and deliver an effective and engaging training experiences and workshops that can positively impact on the training participants’ skills and knowledge
- Able to conduct Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and work with the information from a TNA to design a successful training programme
- Work with the Principal Trainer to adapt and improve the training materials and methodologies to ensure that the training programmes meet and exceed the training standards.
- Advise on and adapt to training requirements for different business contexts, scenarios and industries
- Able to work independently yet collaboratively to deliver a great and enjoyable training experiences for our clients and training participants
- Interact with clients and participants in a sensitive, professional and customer-centric and ethical manner
Your Experience and Profile
- Excellent English writing skills with an in-depth knowledge and superb grasp of grammar rules and usage (for business writing trainers)
- Excellent presentation skills: very confident when presenting to and facilitating small and large groups for training.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Powerpoint and Word and able to use the software effectively for course development and design. Able to leverage on technology to deliver an effective training.
- At least 8-10 years of industry experience, preferably with a mix of experience in both government and private sector. Deep skills and experience in business writing, business communications, customer service, and presentation skills are preferred. Candidates should be highly experienced and competent in these functional areas and skills.
- Experienced and trained in adult learning course design and development
- At least 3-5 years of experience conducting corporate training for executives and professionals in Singapore. Experience training in Asia or other regions would be an add-on experience.
- Able to conduct research to deepen and widen Clarity’s knowledge base in different training topics
What Type of Person are we Looking for?
- Passion for corporate training and adult learning, and to go the extra mile to put in time and effort to design, develop and deliver inspiring and transformative learning experiences for participants
- Excellent interpersonal skills and EQ (emotional intelligence). Able to interact with people from different walks of life and make people feel comfortable
- Deeply believes in service excellence and has the humility and attitude to provide excellent service to clients through training services
Apply with your trainer profile and resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.