Clarity Associate Consultant (Switzerland – Zurich/Zug)
Clarity Training and Consulting is looking for consultants and trainers who are subject matter experts in the following areas of expertise (see below). We are interested if you are passionate about executive learning and development and keen to work with a high-quality training, coaching and consulting company to deliver business-relevant, interactive and engaging workshops and learning programmes.
If you are the person we are looking for, email your resume and training track record to email@example.com.
Areas of Expertise:
- Leadership development and coaching
- Team management and coaching
- Social media marketing and communications
- Business and email writing
- Presentation skills with infographics and charts expertise
- Customer service and communications
- Business skills such as negotiation skills and problem solving skills
- Thinking skills such as critical thinking and creativity skills
- Areas of expertise demanded by companies which would help executives, managers and leaders deal with and manage transforming organisations, technological disruptions and volatile business environments
- Design and develop business-relevant, interactive, engaging and high-quality training programmes and training materials in areas of expertise above for executives, professionals, managers and leaders.
- Understand and anticipate client requirements to design and deliver training programmes that can meet and exceed clients’ and participants’ requirements and expectations.
- Produce high quality training materials such as learner’s guide, training and activity outlines, training resources, presentation slides and other required materials to deliver learning programmes for the targeted participant profiles.
- Meet Clarity training and development standards so that internal and external quality and time deadlines are achieved
- Collaborate with the Principal Trainer and other consultants to adapt and improve training materials and methodologies to ensure that the training programmes meet and exceed the Clarity quality standards.
- Facilitate and deliver transformative and engaging training experiences and workshops that can positively impact on the participants’ mindsets, skills and knowledge in the targeted training areas
- Able to work independently yet collaboratively
- A subject matter expert in your area(s) of expertise with at least 8-10 years of relevant industry and corporate experience
- At least 3-5 years in designing and delivering corporate learning and development programmes in the area of expertise
- Required languages: High proficiency in English, both spoken and written. Proficiency in German would be appreciated.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills; confident when presenting to and facilitating executive adult groups
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Powerpoint and Word, and able to use any software effectively for course development and design
- Bachelor’s/Masters in any relevant discipline from an internationally recognised university. Educational qualifications in training or adult education would be appreciated.
- ICF-based certification in executive coaching would be a plus.
- Passion for corporate training and adult learning and willing to go the extra mile to put in time and effort to design, develop and deliver inspiring and transformative learning experiences for our participants.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, EQ and cultural sensitivity. Able to interact with people from different walks of life, cultures and nationalities and make people feel comfortable
- Independent and self-driven individual who is capable of delivering quality work to clients and participants
- Humble and able to take feedback on one’s training performance and to improve based on the feedback
- Believes in service excellence and has the humility and attitude to provide excellent service to participants and clients in our training programmes
This is a contract-based position and the candidate should have the legal permit to work in Switzerland.